Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ladylove

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I love the women in my life. I keep them close!

cigar boxes: grandma's old
cancer teeth: made by rachel
1970's nudie box: made by mandalee and robyn
roses: from wray
medicinal marijuana: my own

Thanks everyone for the sentiments, if I haven't gotten back to you, I will soon!

Had a scan yesterday, and will have another next Monday. Hopefully everything is going as planned and I shall be declared cancer-free (again).

On another important woman in my life:

A new Ted Hughes poem about Sylvia has surfaced...

1 comment:

Miss Melanoma said...

Your poems are like a dark city centre.
Your novel, your stories, your journals, your letters, are suburbs
Of this big city.
The hotels are lit like office blocks all night
With scholars, priests, pilgrims. It's at night
Sometimes I drive through. I just find
Myself driving through, going slow, simply
Roaming in my own darkness, pondering
What you did. Nearly always
I glimpse you - at some crossing,
Staring upwards, lost, sixty year old.
- Ted Hughes