Wednesday, January 5, 2011

oh and p.s.-- if we don't reach our funding goal in the next 14 days, the cancer comic won't be published, and the hundreds of fellow cancer-ites & YA foundations I have on my mailing list will not receive this awesome, wickedly funny, free work of art. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, share our kickstarter page! I still have a tiny bit of faith in humanity, don't make me lose it.

p.p.s-- I plan on drawing Dev in for a cameo.

;)
He's still alive in my head & we're still on this journey together.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just want to tell you about an alternative,
less expensive and more effective solution to cancer infection.
it involves the use of local herbs from africa to kill the tumour.
anyway,there is little I can say on the subject except that it worked for my mum,
it could/will work for you.I wouldn't sit back watch my people perish in ignorance of chemo.
you can contact the tradomedical doctor through
drmakindetradomedical at hotmail com....
good luck and godbless.
happy new year

courtney said...

glad to support. hope you reach funding goal in time.

terra said...

Kaylin you are some kind of amazing! I just started reading your blog and I could do it all day. I totally support your goal and will keep posting it on my FB in hopes you reach your goal.

Michelle said...

wohoooooooo, you reached your goal, right?

Congratulations, Kailyn!