Sunday, September 21, 2008

self-portrait today:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Check out ma weeeave... ok it's not really a weave but I like calling it one. Long hair is difficult. Shit gets stuck in it. I went to a movie today and kept dropping popcorn in it. ugh.

Tomorrow I'll be at the hospital most of the day for bone scans. Let's cross our fingers that it hasn't spread. I wonder if bone scans are as inherently joyous as CT's? I do know that I have to get a shot beforehand that will make my skeleton glow, which is pretty rad.

I apologize if I am late with calls/texts these past couple of days- my phone has not been proper and won't show my missed calls. Sucks being away from you all <3

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi Kaylin,

I just wanted you to know that I will be following your journey and praying for you. I went back and read through your journey. Not quite sure what to write besides my thoughts and prayers are with you! I think of you every time I watch Project Runway or some other fashion type show where I know you could rock the designer world.

Love,
Brooke (Jennings) Odgers

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! =^.^=

Maria said...

I've always thought that you could pull off any hairstyle. Clearly I wasn't wrong. Tank Girl or soap star; stunning all the way.

-Maria