Sunday, April 26, 2009

fundraising 101

I am trying to raise funds in order to get my arse back to SF by the end of the summer.

For the next few weeks I will be selling TONS of women's vintage and designer clothes on Ebay. Please help me out! Most of the clothing is a size 4/6 and shoes are 8/9/10.

And, of course, my vintage is EFFING AWESOME, because it's from my own closet. Some of the 50's/60's dresses are hand sewn with impeccable details.

Prada, Sigerson Morrison, gladiator sandals, german dirndles, bombshell glamour, mod blazers, ETC ETC ETC.

Also... don't make fun of my pictures, hah. It's embarrassing enough as it is.

SHOP!!!


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com



4 comments:

Sean said...

I think you look great in your pictures!

Good Luck in the sale, I'm actually doing the same thing (hiking gear...not dresses) to afford my way to SF in the Fall. Here's to both of us.

Take Care,
Sean

I'm not sure if I've ever commented, I'm Sean from PC, and I really enjoy reading your blog...and I also have sarcoma :)

Levi said...

I'm too fat for those clothes. But I love them.
You look fantastic.
I do not have sarcoma.
I am cancer free for this moment in time but had 3c uterine.
I hope you get the money you need.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Super Surgical said...

1.) you look very tall.

2.) iam in the process of starting a non-profit record label for fundraiser type things.

3.) ive been up for 2 days I should take a nap

4.) i has a friend with a failing liver and another with breast cancer. iam often doing paintings for all sorts of fundraisers.

5.) YOU ARE AWESOME :)
.
. ..<([^]w[^])>...true story,,